On August 3, 2010 Montgomery County voters approved a referendum to build a Joint Law Enforcement Center adjacent to the existing county jail. Construction of the new Law Enforcement Center is scheduled to be completed by approximately late spring or early summer of 2012. The new facility will house the administrative offices for the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Department, the Red Oak Police Department, the Joint Communications Center and a 24 bed Jail.
LEC Project Documents & Information
- Photo Gallery of LEC Construction Progress
- Final Law Enforcement Center Concept Plan
- Tax Levy Facts
- Members of the LEC Planning Committee
- LEC Planning Committee Meeting Minutes
- History of events leading to the need for the LEC